UPDATED: June 2020
If not described otherwise, your BALMER® watch is warranted by Balmer Watches. for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international BALMER® warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased BALMER® watch (“defects”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your BALMER® watch, Balmer Watches. guarantees its replacement by a BALMER® watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knicks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by Balmer Watches.;
- the BALMER® watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Balmer Watches.’s control.
Even though we’d like to, we cannot give any guarantee on straps, clasps and accessories, because they are wearing parts. If something should not be in order when you receive the delivery, you can of course return the article according to our terms and conditions
Any further claim against Balmer Watches. e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which they carry sole responsibility;
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
- In any case: If you think you have an issue – let us know by email to email@example.com or fill out the repair request
Collection and treatment of end of life quartz watches*
This symbol indicates that this product should not be disposed of with household waste. It has to be returned to a local authorized collection system. By following this procedure, you will contribute to the protection of the environment and human health. The recycling of the materials will help to conserve natural resources.
* valid in the EU member states and in any countries with corresponding legislation.